Congratulations and thank you

Hi guys,

just wanted to congratulate all of you who were candidating
for the board and say thank you to all of you who endorsed or
elected me :-)

No matter whether you were elected or not, we all have done a
great job by candidating for the board and like Havoc said a
few days ago, we were electing eleven people for a very specific
job and not doing a popularity contest, so there are no loosers
and no winners.

There are just eleven people who now have the very responsible
job of being the first board and setting the basics for the
foundation into stones.

Good luck and my best wishes for this important job !

For me and the other people who're not elected, there are a lot
of other things we can do and for myself, I think I'll concentrate
a bit more on gnome-libs HEAD and my studies this year ....

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)