Re: polarization

Hi,  even though Bruce Perens was not a significantly direct GNOME contributor,
given his status in and contribution to Free Software, it may be good to have him
on the GNOME Foundation board.  Given GNOME is in heavy competetion with "the
other guy", having Bruce Perens directly on the side of GNOME should be valuable
and contribute to GNOME's position.

Similarly the Sun representative should be elected as well, even though he has not
contributed to GNOME the way the "long time" people have.  GNOME needs to have
Sun's voice heard directly on the board  And Bruce Perens can glue/balance it if
the Sun voice disagrees with the hackers...

Just one view

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai atai org

Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!