Re: What is GNOME?

Better not make it an absolute requirement: many of us folks aren't
paranoid, and our view of free software is more along the MIT X license:
do anything you like except take my name in vain... :-).
Any gnome coding I may do someday will be with an X style copyright, not
a GPL or LGPL...

If you want to say "Licenses fully compatible with the LGPL/GPL", I think
you'll keep everyone happy...
					- Jim