Re: steering committee vs foundation

Not necessarily.  If you want authoritative answers about technical issues,
you go to the Steering Committee.  If you want to have a forum to have
input in the process, you want to be on the board of the foundation.  If
you want to donate money, you can donate through the Gnome Foundation US or
Europe.

bd