Re: Membership

> Kjartan sums up what I was trying to say very well here. My problem is
> that trying to generalize situations in which people donate to the
> project is rather dangerous territory. I feel like people with real
> important contributions could be ignored simply because they did not
> meet some sort of screening process.

Also unless the US folks sign up to strong data protection the non US groups
would generally not be permitted to provide any kind of personal data
(eg name, email addr pairs) to the US body.

Which reminds me - Collab.net have said nothing on providing a strong data
protection statement. I do not believe the Gnome foundation should use
or work with Collab.net long term without such.

Anyone from Collab.net care to make suitable noises

Alan