Re: Technical decisions?

I agree.

Another thing we need to figure out is how to structure corporate
involvement.  Say we want Oracle and Informix to be involved with the
Gnome foundation because we want to get major industry players 'on
board', but we don't want our board taken over by their reps, but we do
want some money from them, then how do we structure that?

Would we set aside some seats on the board of directors for reps from
those types of big companies, or would we have an industry advisory
board, or what?

Bart