Re: Meeting at LWCE.

Bart Decrem <bart@eazel.com> writes:

> We may want to have a quick checkin at LWCE but people on this list
> feel that we should have the most open process possible, so we really
> want to have all the key decisions made here.

Hi,

is there now anything planned before the press conference at Tuesday or
at least anything happening on Monday ?

Otherwise I most likely won't show up there until Tuesday morning.

Most likely I won't be able to read my mail until that time (I'll leave
tomorrow 5pm PDT) so it'd be good to have a short meeting there before
the press conference.

--
Martin Baulig
martin@gnome.org (private)