Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

> wouldn't want some random group like the "titanic enthusiasts of america"
> be affored the same regard as the FSF.

It isnt even free software only. KDE probably doesnt count.

I guess it has to have a legitimate interest in gnome in the eyes of the board.
If the board are wrong then we can use the emergency meeting powers (someone
thought about the need for a large body to be able to call one I hope) and
fire them.

I think though its hard to write down the criteria perfectly there is consensus
on who is and isnt valid