Re: Membership dues [ was: Re: Advisory Board Letter ]

Telling the community you need a foundation of $100000 overhead per year to
manage the money  that started out at around $25000 (and probably unspent yet
despite all these GNOME news and events to this day). And these three items
"media affairs, corporate partners, marketing Gnome" sound strange
for a free software project--will GNOME be more popular due to these promotions
than if GNOME keeps doing the same way as it does today?

Does the SPI have a budget of $100000 per year, despite the complexity of
Debian GNU/Linux, a full OS larger than GNOME?

The way the foundation works sound not quiet right.

Just my two cents.

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@atai.org

Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!