Re: [fdn-ann] second press release, final draft

The Compaq paragraph overstates the case:

It says:

"As part of this initiative, Compaq will provide GNOME-based applications
on its handheld devices as well as assisting developers through the
handhelds.org community and the GNOME Foundation."

Please replace with:

"As part of this initiative, Compaq is working to make Gnome-based
applications available on its handheld devices as well as assisting
developers through the handhelds.org community and the GNOME Foundation"

This properly describes what we're doing, without implying we ship the
bits ourselves preinstalled, a decision we have yet to take (given we
have our first GTK+ app up in the last week, and don't ship Linux
preinstalled on the iPAQ right now, it would be overstating the case at
the moment).

Label me a conservative type, but I'm much more comfortable with my version.

Thank you,
			- Jim Gettys

--
Jim Gettys