[fdn-ann] Our contact info - For EXTERNAL use

We'd like to include a contact info sheet for the press kit at the show.  Following the event, if someone has a question for one company in particular, it would be helpful to give reporters a point of contact with a phone number and pager or cell phone.  Based on the information we had previously, I've done a draft.  One or two contacts per company is probably best.  We'll format the document.  Please correct/add to the info below.  Thanks, Barb

GNOME FOUNDATION CONTACT INFORMATION

COLLAB.NET
Jacki DeCoster (PR)
Collab.Net
(415) 908-1734
Pager: (800) 408-5915
jacki@collab.net

or  Matt Graves
InterActive Public Relations
(415) 703-0400 x285
matt_graves@ipri.com

COMPAQ
Alanna Dwyer
PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER AND LET US KNOW WHICH CONTACT YOU'D LIKE TO LIST.
alanna.dwyer@compaq.com

EAZEL
Greg Corrin (PR)
(650) 940-2026
gcorrin@eazel.com

or Greg Wood
A+R Partners
(650) 762-2838
gwood@arpartners.com

GNOME
Cecile Roux
croux@chenpr.com
(650) 357-8749
cell: (415) 244-6897

Barb Heffner
bheffner@chenpr.com
(781) 466-8282
cell: (617) 962-1208

GNUMATIC
Linas Vepstas
Gnumatic Incorporated
(512) 494-8505
linas@gnumatic.com

HELIX CODE
I SUSPECT YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO BE MIGUEL?  PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO WE SHOULD LIST.

H-P  (MIKE CAN WE INCLUDE HP, and if so, please provide contact.)
Mike_Balma@hp.com
Open Source and Linux Operation
408-447-1273

IBM CORPORATION
Lisa Lanspery, Linux/UNIX Media Relations
(212) 745-2304
lisalans@us.ibm.com

RED HAT PR Team
Melissa London (PR)