Candidacy - Leslie Proctor

I didn't want to leave this to the last minute and
also wanted to get the ball rolling for others to
throw their hats into the ring.

Leslie Proctor
proctors pacbell net
Corporate Affiliation (as they say in the Hollywood
Reporter) Non-pro (in other words, I don't work for an
IT company)

beginning, doing marketing, organizing trade show
presence, helping to organize GUADEC and other stuff
like that. I'm an incumbent member of the board.

Guess that's it - now let's clog our inboxes with
other announcements of candidacy everyone!!!

LP