GU4DEC Sponsorship - You help us help you!

The GU4DEC planning committee are looking for sponsorship for the GNOME
Users and Developers European Conference in June 14-16th 2003.

Many companies have greatly benefited from being associated with GUADEC
in the past and we would encourage participation from new and existing
companies.

If you think you could benefit from the GUADEC experience, and if you
have something to offer, please email guadec-feedback gnome org - We
will only be delighted to help you.

Help us to help you.

- The GU4DEC Planning Committee