Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting April 8 2003

	  Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting April 8 2003


    Miguel de Icaza
    Jonathan Blandford
    Jim Gettys (35: Jim left due to an emergency alarm in the building)
    Tim Ney
    James Henstridge
    Daniel Veillard (chair & minutes)
    Jody Goldberg
    Glynn Foster
    Bill Haneman
    Jeff Waugh


    Nat Friedman
    Luis Villa

Actions Done:

  ACTION: Jim to continue the font discussions with various parties.
        => The final Vera fonts should be available today.
           That is done

  ACTION: Jody to send the ABI path in CVS to the devel list to start the
      => Nobody commented, but it's done


  ACTION : Tim/Jonathan Create spreadsheet outline for funding
	- baseline needs
	- target goals above that
	- known income
        => This is pending the renewal of the advisory board and
	   GUADEC revenue.

  ACTION: Glynn to publish a Newsletter
      => Glynn made some progress, but not yet in a publishable state,
         he got some help and expect 2 articles next week. Seems Tim and
	 Nat worked on it too. Ongoing.

  ACTION: Bill to double check Sun's Advisory Board member.
      => ongoing

  ACTION: Tim to prepare the logistics for the Advisory Board meeting
      => It will be on the 19th June after GUADEC

  ACTION: DV to recontact the LinuxDesktop Consortium and act as liaison
      => pending

  ACTION: Jeff to upload his web site current state to CVS and install
          it on beta.gnome.org March 12
      => still pending, Jeff is mostly off the net at the moment

New Actions:

  ACTION: Jim to get the web site up for the Vera fonts

  ACTION: Jim to followup on new or extensions of the existing fonts

  ACTION: DV to followup on list about last meeting minute part about

  ACTION: Tim to post the housing situation to the lists.

  ACTION: Glynn will update the accomodation web page.


- Approval for minutes of last meeting

  Seems the empty section about "Discussion of management of Tim" raised some
  questions. DV will followup on the list.

  The deadline for accomodation at Trinity is done.
  If people book a room before the end of the week there is a grace period
  but there is no guarantee.
  Activity on the week-end before GUADEC, shall we have some summit style
  The Advisory Board meeting will happen on the 19th of June after GUADEC.
  Moving forward with Logon for booths, 


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]