Candidancy for Gnome Foundation.

Dear Gnome Foundation. I would like to nominate for the Foundation
board.

Name: Martin Sevior
email: msevior physics unimelb edu au
Affiliation: University of Melbourne.

Why I want to stand.

Now that the push for corporate desktop is on in earnest I believe I can
help the GNOME community of volunteer hackers feel empowered by
providing a genuinely independent voice on the Board. I can do this
because I have no financial stake in any company. I contribute to
AbiWord and GNOME for the love of hacking and the desire to be part of
the project to make the World's best desktop.