Gnome Board

Hello

I would like to run for the gnome board.  As the founder of NYLXS in NY, we have spent
months working on the adoption of GNU/Linux and other free software solutions on the desktop.

We often find ourselves working with program designs and desktops, which while better today
than in years past, are very lacking for production needs and for broader based business
activities.

We have also seen a rise in trying to get Unix like systems to work and feel like other,
less capable systems, with a resulting decrease in functionality of things like remote
usage in X of applications.

I think, that as President of NYLXS, w can help the Gnome project, and this is a good
place to start.

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions