'(candidacy "ariel")

Name:  Ariel Rios
Email: ariel gnu org
Affil: None

-Summary

My experience range from developing Guile stuff for GNOME to
numeroues contributions for other non Scheme parts of GNOME
and technical reviews for Gtk+ and GNOME related books.

I have been hacking in GNOME since the first years of the project.

I have attended many talkshows and conferences as a promotor of
Free Software and GNOME in the US, Canada, Spain and Mexico.

My main goal is to seek that GNOME will turn into a feasible solution
against propietary software turning into a powerful stable API that
will be available for everyone.