New version of Arev font

Hi,

        I have released a new version of Arev, my extensions of the Vera
Sans Serif fonts. The fonts include additional Greek, Cyrillic, math,
combining diacritical marks, and symbol characters.

	There have been a number of releases since I last sent email to this
list. As of this release the Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic blocks are full
including Extended and Historical characters. The Dingbats and Misc.
Symbols blocks are also filled.

	The fonts can be found at:

        http://tavmjong.free.fr/FONTS/

        Constructive comments are always welcome.

                                                Tav