Invitation to IRC meeting on FLOSS desktop fonts issues

Hi everyone,

To follow up on some BoFs around fonts and the free desktop recently
held at the Ubuntu Summit in Paris and at the GUADEC in Vilanova (as
well as earlier at the LGM in Lyon) we're organizing a first IRC meeting
this coming Friday (14th July) to discuss these issues and move forward.

Sorry for the very short notice but we'll probably have other meetings
on the various issues related to fonts.

See the corresponding freedesktop wiki entry for details:
http://wiki.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fFonts_2fConfiguration

Here are some initial resources for the discussion:

http://wiki.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fFonts
http://live.gnome.org/fonts
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OpenFonts
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FontManagement