New version of Arev font

Hi,

	I have released a new version of Arev, my extensions of the Vera Sans
Serif fonts. The fonts include additional Greek, Cyrillic, math,
combining diacritical marks, and symbol characters.

Changes from the last release include:

      * Fixed Bold rho (was 'p')
      * Modified capital Phi (larger circle).
      * Added variations of some characters for math with LaTeX	( see
        http://ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/arev/ ).
      * Added Combining Diacritical Marks.
      * Added Anchor marks (non-Bold only). Is this useful?
      * Filled Extended Greek block.
      * Added yogh, wynn, ezh, and some characters useful for Irish.

The fonts can be found at:

	http://tavmjong.free.fr/FONTS/

	Thanks to Simos Xenitellis for feedback on Greek characters in basic
Greek block.

	Big thanks to George Williams for quick responses to problems with
FontForge.

	Constructive comments are always welcome.

						Tav