About Bitstream Vera Font License

Hello,

I have a question about Bitstream Vera Font License.

I want to distribute my software or documents (e.g. PDF, SWF),
but their binary forms embed Bitstream Vera Font.
Can I distribute them under GPL or (modified) BSDL?

I'm afraid that somebody may extract glyphs of a embedded fonts from such software
and modify, distribute or even sell them under GPL or BSDL, not under Bitstream Vera Font License.

Should I add some conditions to GPL or BSDL,
such as "don't extract fonts from binary forms"
or "don't sell only fonts if you extract them from binary forms"?

Thanks,
Yusuke

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame tsg ne jp>