Re: Bitstream Vera Sans render problem with GTK apps (Firefox, KDE OK)

On Lun 12 d�mbre 2005 22:53, Eric Butler wrote:
> Hey everyone, this thread sort of died away... Does anyone have any
> suggestions of things I could try that might fix the problem? Do you
> need more information from me?

Damn - I wanted to answer but forgot.
What I meant with testing DejaVu is if you have a good testcase, you can
get the DejaVu project to fix your problem in the next version of dejavu.

But you need to report the problem directly to the dejavu project.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot