Vendor Contact Phone Number for Vera Fonts

Title: Vendor Contact Phone Number for Vera Fonts

      Dear Sir or Madam:

      My name is Adam Champion, and I’m a software engineer at Chemical Abstracts Services (www.cas.org).  I’m interested in installing the Vera fonts on my work computer to boost my productivity.   (As you can imagine, I spend many hours staring at computer screens and writing code, and looking at raunchy fonts all day, e.g. Courier, can make development quite painful!)  I’m emailing you because our company’s software procurement process requires a vendor contact phone number, and I was unable to find one on the GNOME Foundation’s contact webpage (http://foundation.gnome.org/contact/).  Would you please give me the phone number of someone my company can contact for any questions related to the Vera fonts?

      Thank you very much for your time.

      Sincerely yours,

      Adam Champion