Re: Amateurish cyrillic glyphs: "Bepa" font

Danilo Segan wrote:
Hi Sander,

Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:

I think using gnome cvs would be an exteremely good idea, esp if its a
common module where all Vera related experiments and derivatives can
reside - there should be oppourturnities for cross-pollination.

I agree, and I'll try to track someone down to get "official" permission
to do that.

you mean official permission to use gnome cvs? You are far more dilligent than I would ever be. Have you looked at the list of present cvs modules in there? Just count the ones that were last updated in 1999.

I'd like to put it all into "fonts" module, with subdirectories for
every single "Vera related experiment", as you put it.

i would do something similar, so +1 from me.

Cheers,
Danilo

	Sander,
		feeling not exactlt conformat today