Re: Amateurish cyrillic glyphs: "Bepa" font

Danilo Segan wrote:
Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:

any news on this?

Dafydd from Welsh team has also extended Vera typefaces with Welsh
specific letters, so we're going to merge our efforts, and it will
probably end up in fonts/olwen directory inside Gnome CVS.

I'll post announcement here once that's done (I hope this will be real
soon).

I have a bunch of letters too - everybody having something,mostly bits and pieces is the main reason why I want it all in gnome cvs. But never mind - I'll wait.

Cheers,
Danilo