Re: Fwd: gnome fonts: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono

> However, the "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono" font does not really seam to
be a
> monospaced font. It is not recognized as such by the KDE font
selector. Also,
> when chosen in a text editor (gedit, kate), artifacts in the spacing
become
> apparent.

Again, most likely this is because of the fact that the isFixedPitch
value in the post table is set to 0.  Apparently this affects KDE's
font selector as well as Windows'...

I'd upload a version of the monospaced fonts with isFixedPitch set to
1, but then I'd be breaking the beta licensing agreement.  'Tis a
catch-22, isn't it?

-- Cody B.
   cody zone38 net