more GPL fonts

Hello,

I was excited to see that Bitstream has decided to release a fine typeface to the linux community. I wanted to let you know that I have released many GPL fonts, and if you have any use for them please do use them. I have been working on 'Dustismo' for quite awhile, and it is starting to get good--the sans serif face has 360 glyphs with associated italics, bold, and bold italics, and it also contains a roman face with more then 470 glyphs (italics, bold, ect, in the works). Anyway, just wanted to let you know that my fonts are out there, if you have any use for them :).

the fonts are available here:
http://www.dustismo.com/site/fonts.html

thanks much,
Dustin Norlander