Re: What's up with Vera?

Vera's been released (this afternoon).  See www.gnome.org/fonts.

Whatever we can arrange: I don't have any other major irons in the fire
at the moment. A number of people have claimed they would like
to work on extending the character set coverage of Vera.

There have been some nibbles from others with some possible fonts to
offer, but so far, I have no progress to report, and they have not
been the highly optimized screen fonts that Vera represents.
                             - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Cambridge Research Laboratory