Re: Fedora Core 4?

Thomas,

You were right.  I found a "testing" package for FC4 in the top ten hits of a google search.  Sorry for asking without looking.  However, I'm leery of a "testing" package, so I think I'll not worry about it for now.  I'll just wait for Ubuntu 6.06 and get the stable version of f-spot that comes with it.

James

On 5/18/06, Thomas Van Machelen <thomas vanmachelen gmail com> wrote:
Hi James,

2006/5/18, James Carroll <jfc001 gmail com>:

> Can I get f-spot for Fedora Core 4 through a package manager?  I tried "yum
> install f-spot" without success, and haven't found it through yumex ...
>
> Thanks!

Since mono is only included since Fedora Core 5, i presume it will not
be available through the default repositories.

Maybe try googling a bit.

Regards,
Thomas