Re: Proposed patch for slideshow keyboard controls

On 3/29/06, Warren Baird wrote:

> I had a bit of trouble getting the pause functionality to interact
> properly with the image transitions -- the best solution I ended up with was
> to automatically skip to the next image if  you pause during a transition.

Are you sure it should be next image, not that was transition started
with? Judging by my experience, pausing is usually done

a) when you want to make a break  - you might need reminder what image
was before the current one, when images in sequence are logically
connected;

b) when you want to look at the picture longer (e.g. zoom in to look
at details), but transition has already started and you didn't get in
time.

Alexandre