Re: Getting closer

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 02:27 -0500, Warren Baird wrote:

> If anyone has any other suggestions on how to fix this - they'd be
> appreciated!

I know you did not want to upgrade to Dapper, but since gnome 2.14 have
been released and Flight 5 also have been released dapper should not
change to much and especially in any drastic way.

Perhaps download the Flight 5 Live cd and try it.

I upgraded to Dapper because of the same issue with GTK Sharp (in
January if I remember correctly). So far no major issues at all, and
F-Spot works very nice.

/Bengt