Re: Meeting Monday July 31st at 20:30 UTC

Hi Warren,

Maybe it's a stupid question, but I assume this is happening on the IRC
channel?   And that I can get the connection info off the website somewhere?

Good point.  Yes its on IRC.  #f-spot on irc.gnome.org.  Haven't looked at the website in awhile so I'm not sure if there is anything there about it.

> Meeting log will be saved and sent to the list for posterity and for
> anyone who can't make it.

Can I suggest we set up a page on the wiki for meetings with meeting
logs and times and so forth?

Thats probably a good idea.  Anyone willing to tackle this one?

Ben