Re: Import from disk and auto-tag

My last message didn't go through to the list because there was too
much code. He it is, with a link to the code:

On 03/07/06, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
for later reports, please EXPORT LANG=C before typing make
Didn't know about that. Nice thing about linux- something new every day!

the new patch just arrived !
yay!

good luck
I most certainly need it. I think that make finished nicely, but make
install finished with an error... In any case, I tried and it wouldn't
import the XMP tags. Might I need to uninstall the previous Fspot
first? I did not see how to do that. This is the end of "make" and the
whole of "make install":

I'd just like to add, before we go any further, how much I appreciate
your help. To Stephane, Bengt, and to everybody else who I've been
driving crazy with this. You guys are great.

code here:
http://dotancohen.com/fspot.html