Re: Import from disk and auto-tag

On 01/07/06, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 23:05 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Well, I took the initiative and tried to apply the patch as I
> described before.
You did it just right !
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file ChangeLog.rej
Don't care about the Changelog

For the .rej files, (e.g. ImportCommand.cs.rej), make the patch by hand:
open ImportCommand.cs and around the line 740, replace the arguments of
the DoImport call.

Do the same for the other .rej file.
If you can't manage to do it, mail me and I'll create and post on
bugzilla a new patch that can apply cleanly against the latest cvs

Stephane

Thanks, Stephane. Now that I've slept we'll see how far I get. I'm
such a noob! How do you put up with me? :)

Dotan Cohen
http://ie-only.com