Re: Import from disk and auto-tag
- From: Warren Baird <photogeekmtl gmail com>
- To: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com>
- Cc: F-Spot list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Import from disk and auto-tag
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:25:41 -0400
Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 01/07/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
Will Warrens patch apply directly?
The one you took, was the latest patch which I had modified, and I am
pretty certain Warrens suggestion should still work with this patch, but
not 100% sure.
I rm'ed the two directories and started over with Warren's patch, that
one also would not patch the current cvs. And I was unsuccessful about
patching by hand.
Whoops - my cvs update from work failed, which is why I thought my patch
still applied. I've updated the patch attached to the bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=342137 - it should now apply
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next