Re: F-spot-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 15

G'day Alexandre,

I had a look at the plan for the printing dialogue -- looks great!

>From my perspective, it'd be excellent if F-spot can be pointed at my
printer's ppd file, just as I do in GIMP. That way, all of the special
paper that my printer handles, resolutions etc can be accessed.

I use Turboprint (licensed) with a Canon PIXMA iP5200. So far the only
Gnome apps that give me full access to printer configuration are GIMP
and OpenOffice. For all other Gnome applications, I need to use the
Turboprint config utility to fully set up the printer...to me it's a
somewhat confusing arrangement.

Cheers,
Paul.