Some way to write the meta data back into the photos as a batch?

I turned off writing metadata into the photos because it took far too
long.

Is there some way to have it happen all at once - essentially I'd like
f-spot to be able to write the db metadata into all files (or a
selection, I guess). That way I can work with it in fast mode, then have
it do all the updates while I'm doing something else.

If not, does anyone else think this is worth doing?

	Stephen