FlickrNet Reference Error

Has anybody seen the following error. I just checked out a clean CVS
tree and compiled it. This is what I get when I try to launch f-spot.

*** Running uninstalled f-spot ***
Starting new FSpot server

** (f-spot:30422): WARNING **: The following assembly referenced from
/home/cfiles/projects/f-spot/src/f-spot.exe could not be loaded:
     Assembly:   FlickrNet    (assemblyref_index=13)
     Version:    1.1.0.0
     Public Key: (none)
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed
in the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the
executing assembly (/home/cfiles/projects/f-spot/src/).

** (f-spot:30422): WARNING **: The class FlickrNet.Auth could not be
loaded, used in FlickrNet, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral

This is on a up-to-date Gentoo installation using Mono 1.1.12.1. I am
sure it is something simple that I am overlooking. Any help would be
nice.

-- Chad