wrong Camera used for import

Hello, I recently found your great programm. Very good work.

There is just a little problem, where I would need some help. When I try to
import  pics from my camera it shows a model Olympus C2100UZ, but my camera
is Olympus C3030 Zoom. The import programm shows the preview of the pics, but
afterwards copying fails with the following error message:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: < 0
Parameter name: fileTime
in <0x000ba> System.DateTime:FromFileTime (Int64 fileTime)
in <0x00072> System.IO.File:GetCreationTime (System.String path)
in <0x00023> System.IO.File:GetCreationTimeUtc (System.String path)
in <0x0002b> FSpot.ImageFile:get_Date ()
in <0x00163> FSpot.JpegFile:get_Date ()
in <0x0005c> FileImportBackend:ChooseLocation (System.String path)
in <0x001d8> FSpot.CameraFileSelectionDialog:SaveFile (Int32 index)
in <0x0018a> FSpot.CameraFileSelectionDialog:Download ()
Calling Import
Reloading
cleanup context

Konqueror can download the pics without problem.
The digital Camera import plugin from kphotoalbum uses the same camera model
(C2100UZ) and imports without problems.

Any hints? Would be nice!
--
kind regards