Re: F-Spot mission statement

Hi Marcus,

Also I think it's a bit misdirected to aim for the "simple" or
"casual" user. To be blunt, a "simple" user isn't going to be running
a Linux desktop and isn't going to be running F-Spot.

I _am_ running a Linux desktop, and I _am_ running f-spot.  But I
consider my self a "simple" f-spot user: i do not have any photo
skills, i don't have a fancy camera but i like to organise my
pictures.

Linux user aren't necessarily photo experts, and vice versa.

Regards,
Thomas