Re: F-Spot mission statement

On Sat Aug 26 at 14:36 (+0900), you wrote:
> ===
> [...] doing minor touchups [...]
> ===

Aha! The time has finally come to clear this up. From the moment I've
seen f-spot and then even more so when I saw Aperture and Lightroom
mentionned on the website, I've been wondering how far f-spot wants to
go, how much functionality it's going to offer.

Is f-spot only for cataloging pictures or is it more than that, a
"photography workflow" app?

Yes, I know, I should have written my own take at a mission statement,
but I think my question asks for an answer first.

And I would be lying if I was saying I don't mind if f-spot never does
more than cataloging... I don't think Gimp is the right tool for most
photograph editing needs. Check out Adobe's Lightroom for an example of
what I'd like to have. (though I'm not suggesting we should blindly copy
Lightroom)

Cheers,
Thomas "mercen" PARIS, who thinks f-spot will be great even if it
doesn't meet his expectations

--
Google Talk / Jabber: mercen jabber typhon net
http://mercen.org         <- news