Re: Query Branch: UI Proposal

First impressions on this:

- having a 2 level UI is probably the best solution to fill all needs
- what about selecting a category ? items will be still OR'ed, whatever
the scheme, or... ? I mean, choosing Pets AND Favorites needs to be
(internally) translated to (Dogs OR Cats) AND Favorites
- what about the NOT operator ? After trying to find a real use case to
describe the needs, I don't think we need it in the general UI. idem for
the XOR (but both could be very useful in the advanced UI. don't forget
about it)
- about the tray. If I understand well, that's a way of storing query
and OR'ing them ? Do you have any sketch (even scanned from paper) of
this ?

Stephane