Meeting #2 Aug 14th 20:30 UTC

Hi all,

It's time for another meeting.  As decided in the last meeting, we are going to keep the same time as before. So the next meeting will take place:

Monday August 14th, 20:30 UTC

New York: 16:30
Paris: 22:30
Melbourne: 6:30 (the next day, Tuesday 15th)

See http://f-spot.org/Meetings for details and an agenda.  Feel free to add anything you think should be discussed.  Remember Larry is on vacation and likely won't make it so we are holding off on ranking the goals until the next meeting.

Current agenda:

Status Goal #1 (XMP import)
Status Goal #2 (Query tags)

If everyone could come with a list of their top 3 - 5 smaller bugs that would be great.

Hope to see you all there,
Ben