Re: Ranking/Ratings for photos

> Do you guys have any kind of process for this kind of thing?

I think a rating possibility would be great. Currently I just tag my
images (a bit lazy, though). On import all images get a tag "deleteme".
For pictures I want to keep I remove this tag (and I may add other
appropriate tags). What's left over in "deleteme" will be killed once in
a while...

But still it would be nice to have some rating (maybe stars?). So I can
show all images with a tag (or tags or not) and x+ stars.

Just my 2c,
	Carsten