When deleting pic in "edit image" mode, jumps to first image catalog in "browse" mode, instead of next image.

Hi,

for quite some time now (can't really remember when), f-spot started to
jump back to the first picture in the catalog when I deleted a picture
in "edit image" mode. This is for me at least quite irritating. I often
have to see a picture in "edit mode" to see if it's a keeper or if I
should delete it. Now I have to go back to the "browse" mode to delete
it, else I have to scroll down again.

Is this intended behaviour, or just a bug that bothers noone except
me? :)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stian