Re: libgphoto2 installing problems with f-spot 0.0.12

It may have been better to do a "export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig ; configure
--prefix=/usr/local; make && make install"   because now you don't have a
pkgconfig file for libgphoto 2.1.2, but I'm glad you're passed your
blockage.

Michael...
--
michael at msdavies dot net