Re: libgphoto2 installing problems with f-spot 0.0.12

It appears the /usr/lib/pkgconfig version is 2.1.2, which is being located
first since that's what's specified as the sort order in your
PKG_CONFIG_PATH.  Switch that around so that /ust/local/lib/pkgconfig
comes before /usr/lib/pkgconfig and then things should be dandy.

The libgphoto2.pc is human-readable, so you can look inside if you're
interested.  Also, the .pc file has nothing to do with the running
executable - you can have your PKG_CONFIG_PATH set so that
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libgphoto2.pc is found first, but your PATH can be set
so you see /usr/lib/libgphoto2.so or whatever is found first when running
gphoto2.

Hope this helps,

Michael...
--