Re: F-Stop article ...

Hi!

El mié, 20-07-2005 a las 12:03 +0530, patanjali escribió:
> Hi,
>
> GnomeJournal published my introductory article on F-Spot, its at:
> http://www.gnomejournal.org/article/23/an-introduction-to-f-spot

A very nice article. What is the license for it? In the botton of the
article you can read:

Copyright © 2005; Patanjali Somayaji (patanjalisomayaji gmail com)

but in the botton of the web page, I think it is the license of GNOME
Journal, you can read:

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

The license for GNOME Journal is:

Your article is also under the same license?

Cheers