Trouble Building f-spot 0.0.6

Apologies if this is outside the scope of the f-spot list (it could be a mono thing, or more likely, have to do with my mono setup on Fedora Core 3).

When I try to build f-spot 0.0.6 I get the following error:

checking for Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dll... configure: error: missing required mono DLL: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dll

I' running Dag Weirs' mono packages on Fedora Core 3. Here are the verions of the mono packages I have:

mono-data-sybase-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-basic-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-data-postgresql-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-data-sqlite-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-locale-extras-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-extras-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-web-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-data-oracle-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-core-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-data-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf
mono-complete-1.0.5-1.1.fc3.rf

Googling the error pointed me to a thread on the debian pkg-mono-devel list [1], but I wasn't able to garner any help from it.

Any help would be appreciated - f-spot is looking very promising.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-mono-devel/2004-September/000276.html