find pictures using tag+AND+tag...

Hi,
I'm new to f-spot and I'm using 0.1.5 (WOW!); today I insertd and
tagged ~1000 pictures (quite) flawlessly but now I need to select some
of them to make CDs and web gallery and I need to find which pictures
have ALL tags in a certain set, like: "People-Emanuele AND
Place-Trento". As far as I've understood it seems possible to express
only queries made by tag+OR+tag and not tag+AND+tag. Is it true? How
can I express more complex queries (basically now I need only
tag+AND+tag+...) ?

Thanks in advance,

Emanuele